My 5 Beauty Favourites
I’m not a beauty expert but I spend a lot of time reading beauty blogs as well as fashion blogs for tips and reviews so I thought why not give it a try to write one as well. Here it is, a post on my 5 favourite pieces of make-up.
1. NARS Pore Refining Primer RRP £26 I’ve tried a variety of primers but I find NARS oil-free primer works best with my skin. It creates a smooth base for my foundation to glide over. It’s not the cheapest price but I’ve found that sometimes to get the perfect primer you need to spend that little bit more.
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation RRP £30 This foundation is my favourite piece in my make up bag. The coverage is amazing as it blends in perfectly. It does exactly what it says on the bottle as it lasts all day on your skin. I never have to reapply it!
3. MAC ‘Verve’ Lipstick RRP £15.50 I am a massive fan of MAC’s lipsticks, currently owning 9 shades. I am obssessed with ‘Verve’ at the moment as I basically it every day. The shade works for any occassion. I wear it mostly to work as it is a classy brown-plum colour. I find a lot of the time MAC lipsticks don’t stay on my lips for long but this satin texture lingers for a while with the need to only reapply once again.
4. Benefit High Beam Highlighter RRP £19.50 This highlighter comes in a very unusual bottle. It;s the shape of a nail varnish but that’s what I love about it. I use it for under my eyebrows to help shape and define them. The colour is a pearly pink but isn’t glittery so it catches the light perfectly and illuminates the skin.
5. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish ‘Gold Deposit’ RRP £24 I use this product everyday on my cheeks as a bronzer as well as a highlighter with its subtle shimmer. It works perfectly to define the cheekbones and you only need a quick brush over as it doesn’t take much to show. It’s also amazing to wear in the Summer when you’ve got a slight tan!
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about my favourite make-up products and feel free to leave any feedback as I’m not much of a beauty blogger!